Smoking is prohibited anywhere on the property.
Pets are not allowed.
Renters Insurance is required for all residents. The minimum coverage is $100,000 personal liability. A resident will not be allowed to move-in unless there is an active renter’s insurance policy, throughout the entire lease term, filed with our office. We also have a master insurance policy that will cover a resident, for a monthly fee, available in the event a resident doesn’t have their own policy or their policy lapses, expires or is cancelled.
We charge a $20 application fee at the time the application is completed. We also charge a one-time $150 Move-In Fee due prior to move-in to cover a number of ongoing property costs and a mattress cover for a resident’s mattress.
At Hillside Commons, your wellbeing and overall success are important to us. We are taking all necessary measures to help keep our community healthy. Below is how we are working hard to provide the best possible experience for you during these concerning times.
- Twice daily sanitization spraying of all high touch surfaces, common areas, hallways, elevators, etc.
- Contactless food/grocery pick up
- Lysol wipes and hand sanitizing stations at each elevator entry, in all lounges, and in the main lobby
- Plexiglass sneeze guard barriers separate our staff from residents
- On-call assistance 24/7 for urgent matters
- 1:1 bed to bath parity with concierge service available for any residents who may need to quarantine